Expect More from Ameron
Ameron steel history dates back to the Weld-Rite Company when they developed round tapered tubes for the California Highway Department back in 1940. Weld-Rite officially became Ameron in 1970 as we expanded into a concrete and steel pole manufacturer to the Western United States. In 1988, Ameron expanded our reach in concrete poles nationwide with the acquisition of Centrecon. We are now moving forward to be a coast-to-coast steel pole manufacturer.
Quality manufacturing together with outstanding service is the key to our success. This is how we became the number one spun-cast concrete streetlighting pole company in the USA and why we have a strong and growing steel pole business. All of our products are produced in the Unites States. All ancillary steel parts are sent in shrink-wrapped boards and packaged for easy identification.
We are a trusted resource for traffic and roadway lighting poles that are built to your requirements. We can supply poles that are galvanized and paint over galvanized.
For all your steel poles needs, contact us at 1-800-28-Ameron (1-800-282-6376)
Why Ameron Steel Poles?
- Our reliable on-time performance
- Our proven reputation as a supplier of choice
- We can build to your specification
- Our one and five-year paint over galvanizing warranty
- Made in the USA
- Whatever your lighting design requires, a customized Ameron round tapered steel pole system will bring beauty and long-term performance to your roadway or area lighting project.